ADMISSION & WITHDRAWAL
- Admission of the new student shall be made before the beginning of the academic session.
- No child below two years will be admitted in pre-nursery. In corresponding scale of age is fixed for successive class in future.
- No amount of fees (other than the refundable deposit) shall be refunded even if a pipil for any reason leave the school immedietly after admission.
- A pupil who inteds who leave the school in the middle of the sesion will be required to pay the fees for the whole session
- The school leaving certificate shall ordinarily be issue in seven days of the application along with doccumentary evidences.
- Duplicate copies of the school leaving cerytificate will not be issued except in genuine case, the school will charge 300 for issuing duplicate certificate.
- School leaving certificate will not be issued till all payments due to the school are declared.
- All the installments are to be paid strictly on or before the last date as mentioned.
- The delay of payments beyond three months renders a pupil lible to be struck of the rule.
- No deduction will be made for the period of attendance
- Parents / Guardiens are requested not to send cash through young children. The school authorities will not be responsible for any loss of money by the pupils, because of their own carelessness.